Hestan Titanium Stockpot with Lid 26cm/7.6L
Gift with Purchase
Receive a bottle of our Professional Grade Cleaner with the purchase of any Hestan NanoBond cookware.
For ground-breaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Stockpot. This large stockpot is ideal for cooking large quantities of soups, stews and stock, or cooking pasta. With its wide base for browning and high sides to reduce evaporation, this stockpot is designed to maximize flavour. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive large stockpot is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted essential pan offers a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
The Hestan Advantage
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminium - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
Details You'll Love
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
- Length: 14.5”/37cm
- Diameter: 10.75”/27cm
- Height with lid: 8.0”/20cm
- Height without lid: 5.75”/14.5
- Weight with lid: 2.2kg/4.8 lb.
- Weight without lid: 1.1kg/4.15 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5”/24cm
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and Grill safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
We offer fast free* shipping to anywhere in the UK, Europe and the UAE.
For shipping to USA please visit hestanculinary.com and for Canada please visit hestanculinary.ca.
*You may be charged customs fees if delivering outside the UK or EU, contact us for information.